About Optimal Performance Solutions
With so many athletes, coaches and teams trying to break into the next level of their sport, everyone is looking for that extra 1% to take them over the line. Unfortunately, not everyone is part of the elite few who have access to the services that allows them to keep on improving and finding avenues to help them achieve their goals.
OPS is a consultancy based program offering a wide range of services to individual athletes, teams, coaches and advisory boards of sporting clubs and organizations. Depending on the specific needs of each of the clients, an individualized high performance plan will be devised to assist in achieving each specific goal.
What services are offered?
Some of the services on offer are:
- Goal setting and timeline management
- Review of past season and suggestions for areas of improvement in the coming season
- Organizational reviews to assess effectiveness and conduct for optimal performance
- Review of current support staffs' effectiveness by working together to achieve performance outcomes
- Individual athletes periodized plan management and campaign management
- Needs analysis and action plans for immediate, short and long term sports performance improvement
How does it work?
After the initial consultation, should expert advice from leading sports scientists or health care providers be required, you will be referred directly to a professional aligned with OPS. Your progress with these providers will be closely monitored and measured against your individual plan, to ensure that you are on track to achieving optimal performance.
The above services are all managed by the OPS Director and Founder, Kate Veidreyaki. With her background in Olympic Athlete preparation and management and over 12 years of international experience working with athletes and coaches, Kate will ensure all avenues are explored to help you achieve your optimal performance.
With technology as it is today, and with OPS having a complex understanding of the time constraints of potential clients, we aim to offer flexible consultation environments such as telephone, email and Skype if face to face time is limited.
Who is OPS for?
Who can access the services of OPS?
- Local teams of any sport playing at any division (Football, Cricket, Basketball, Rugby, Soccer, Netball, Volleyball, Hockey, Swimming, Baseball etc)
- Local, State and National sporting associations and organizations
- Private and public schools looking to improve their overall competitive inter-school sporting programs
- Individual athletes
- Coaches of any sport at any level of competition
- Potential American College athletes (NCAA)